ZeeBORN is known for simplifying even complex processes. 3 months ago we started simplifying our own customer support management system.
After testing some of the available solutions available on the marked we have found a solution that initially looked far too simple for being a powerful tool for handling our customers requests. On the other side you should know that we receive a maximum of 10 customer requests per week only.
With Wunderlist from the Berlin based company 6wunderkinder we’ve been finally able to cover all our (and our customers) needs:
- Simple registration
- Simple sharing of support lists with customers
- Simple creation of new support entries (change requests, feature requests, problems, errors)
- Assigning schedules to a support entry
- Assigning a priority to a support entry
- Easy tracking of open and overdue entries
- Everywhere accessible (offline, online, from PC, from iPad/iPhone, via web client)
Maybe wunderlist wasn’t (I’m quite sure it wasn’t) made for being a customer support management system. But it highly fits into ZeeBORN’s “Keep IT simple” philosophy and just does what we need.
For accessing our Wunderlist based support list, just register your account at www.6wunderkinder.com and send us your e-mail address for receiving an invitation for the list.
For more information about Wunderlist please visit www.6wunderkinder.com.
Just for your information: This is not a paid advertisement. We really like it.