Today we made a first version of our new Dry Docking module available for testing on our demo server.
With this new feature we complement the Planned Maintenance module and Purchasing module with some new powerful tools that make the planning, execution, supervision and documentation of dry docking activities much easier.
The new Dry Docking feature comes with the following highlights:
- Assignment of standard maintenance schedules to a dry docking project
- Creation of additional maintenance jobs to be done during dry docking
- Creation and monitoring of non-maintenance related tasks
- Requests for quotations and supplier and service provider selection
- Planning of spare part consumption and necessary spare part purchases
- Budget forecast and monitoring