The Purchasing module works closely together with the ZeeBORN Maintenance and ZeeBORN Crewing modules. Nearly all everyday purchase tasks can be done by using this module. It helps with the ordering of spare parts, consumables but also with the purchasing of external services (e.g. maintenance services).
- Creation and approval of requisitions
- Quotation handling with simple interface for quotation details import
- Creation and approval of purchase orders
- Real-time Budget Preview – see during the whole ordering process how the current order will affect your budget
- Batch Processing – collect all purchase orders to be send in a queue and send them at the end with one click.
- Delivery tracking
- Invoice registration and payment tracking
- Contract management (e.g. utility contracts, communication contracts etc.) – collect all necessary data that will provide necessary budgeting information for reoccurring invoices (fixed rates and variable rates).
- Supplier Rating – send rating requests to all involved parties and collect the results together with the supplier’s contact details
- The Stock Control module previously available only together with and as part of the Maintenance module can now be integrated into the Purchasing module without the need of buying the Maintenance module. Get access to all items in stock and in catalogs from within the Purchasing module.
- Stock control with inventory
- Catalog module for ordering catalog items (e.g. IMPA catalog etc.)
- Mobile solutions for stock tracking and delivery tracking
- Interfaces to several accounting systems
- Data migration from existing systems
- Application hosting via Terminal Server (ZeeBORN data center)